Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you accept international credit cards?
- Can you send me a catalog of the parts you sell?
- Do you offer free shipping?
- Is online ordering available?
- What brands can I look up parts for?
- Why is there no look-up for (place brand here)?
- What brands do you offer sales & service for?
- Do you still have a location in Florida or Kentucky?
- How do I retrieve or reset my password for the CEDealer website?
- How do I return parts to Continental Engines?
- What is the latest time I can place an order to ship the same day?
- How do I track my order?
- Can I get a copy of my invoice?
- How long does it take to open a charge account?
- What types of payments do you accept?
- Can I look up my invoice online?
- My company is tax exempt. Why am I being charged sales tax?
- Can I make online credit card payments?
Do you accept international credit cards?
We can only accept wire transfers for any international orders.
Can you send me a catalog of the parts you sell?
Most of our products are listed on our web page. Please call or email customer service for any additional help.
Do you offer free shipping?
Not at this time; however, occasionally free shipping is offered for certain promotions.
Is online ordering available?
Online ordereding is available through www.cedealerdirect.com.
What brands can I look up parts for?
Currently we offer Partstream look-ups for Briggs & Stratton, Honda, Kawasaki, Kohler & Subaru.
Why is there no look-up for (place brand here)?
Currently the above mentioned brands are available for parts look-up, but we will provide more options as the become available. Our dedicated parts specialists will be happy to assist you with finding any parts not available through a website look-up.
What brands do you offer sales & service for?
We offer sales & service for all products represented by our company.
Do you still have a location in Florida or Kentucky?
No, we have consolidated & moved everything to Greenville, SC.
How do I retrieve or reset my password for the CEDealer website?
Email a request to email@example.com or call 800-922-5632 ext 1100.
How do I return parts to Continental Engines?
Contact our Customer Service team & request an RMA. At that time you will be given shipping instructions &, if necessary, a call tag will be issued. Once the parts are received, inspected & deemed to be in a "new condition", a credit will be issued. Parts that have been used or show signs of wear & tear will not be credited. NOTE: Electrical parts/components may not be eligible for return. No parts will credited without an RMA.
What is the latest time I can place an order to ship the same day?
All orders placed by 5pm EST for parts that are in stock will ship the same day.
How do I track my order?
Can I get a copy of my invoice?
Call Customer Service at 800-922-5632 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does it take to open a charge account?
Our credit applications are processed daily; however, the time to establish an account can vary depending on how quickly we receive responses from references.
What types of payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express along with Bank Wire Transfers. NOTE: We do not accept international credit cards.
Can I look up my invoice online?
Currently invoice lookup is offered through our CEDealer website.
My company is tax exempt. Why am I being charged sales tax?
We follow state mandates for charging sales tax. If you are located in SC please provide your ST8A form or if you are located in Florida please provide you DR13 form in order to not be charged sales tax.
Can I make online credit card payments?
We hope to offer this feature in the near future, but it is not currently available. Please call 800-922-5632 ext 6 to make a credit card payment.